'The Samsonvale in Lavender' is equally as appropriate for a garden wedding as it is for running through fields. Our signature dress, 'The Samsonvale' is inspired by rolling country hills and embodies the magical spirit of childhood.
A vintage floral print adorns the premium lined cotton bodice and leads to the substantial soft lavender four layer tulle skirt which is lined with a cotton petticoat. Hand tailored with double and top stitching the adjustable straps can be worn either halter style or secured at the centre of the back in a cute bow.
'The Samsonvale in Lavender' is truly memorable and is a stunning choice as a flower girl dress or even a fun choice for birthday parties. Made with utmost attention to detail, it is a special keepsake to remember the moments created in it.
This dress is truly adaptable. Pair it with ballet flats or sandals for the ultimate formal or flower girls dress, perhaps a straw hat and sandals for a special day at the beach or even boots and a denim jacket for a day out to the country.
- Premium double layer cotton bodice for all day and night comfort, structure and modesty
- Top stitch detail on bodice and strap
- Generous Four layer tulle skirt
- Cotton petticoat lined skirt
- Adjustable straps ensure perfect fit and can be worn either halter neck style,or secured centre back in a cute bow
- Large shirred back panel to provide optimum movement, comfort and perfect fit